Many of us already heard about apple cider vinegar and its benefits. It’s the drink which not just aids in weight loss but also it has many beauty benefits.
First thing first, always buy raw, organic and a vinegar which says it contains the ‘mother of vinegar’. Market is filled with apple cider vinegar (ACV) but you have to choose wisely. Always go for the brands which are known and produces organic, unadulterated raw ACV.
Now let’s understand how ACV do make you lose weight?
This vinegar is made from crushed apples, then it is distilled and later fermented. We all the vinegar taste sour in nature so as a result apple cider vinegar is high in acetic acid. And once you introduce acidic content like lemon, vinegar or any concentrated form of vitamin C it helps in losing weight.
Now next is to understand physiological mechanisms that support healthy weight loss –
- It suppresses our appetite: It makes you eat less by producing a feeling of fullness.
- It controls our blood sugar levels: It prevent the unnecessary sugar spikes which makes you eat in-between the meals. When your sugar level are stable it is easier for you to stick to your diet plan. It’s beneficial for diabetic people as it has an impact on insulin secretion also.
- It prevent fat accumulations: It helps in improving your metabolic rate due to which you burn fat faster. The reason is it contains a lot of organic acids and enzymes that speed up your metabolism, due to these qualities it also helps in reducing your bad cholesterol.
- It detoxifies your body: It help in getting rid of toxins from our body. And as you able to flush the toxins your body uses nutrients from food in the best way possible.
How to consume, precautions and things to remember?
- You can drink ACV by mixing 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in 1 glass of warm water. You can also consume this drink in cold water.
- If you don’t like the taste add organic apple juice or orange juice and 1 teaspoon of honey to cut the sourness.
- You can drink this either in the morning empty stomach but if want to control hunger pangs or craving have this drink after meals.
- Slowly increase its intake starting with one glass to later 2-3 glasses in a whole day.
- It is recommended don’t consume this drink more than 2 tablespoons.
- If you don’t find the raw or the organic one make sure don’t consume more than 1 tablespoon as its more acidic in nature and definitely dilute it with water.
- If you experience any burning or acidity, either reduce the amount of ACV or try drinking it at a different time.
- It’s been recommended to drink this by using straw to protect your tooth enamel.
- You can also use ACV as a refreshing salad dressing with olive oil instead of using other vinegar or lemon juice.
- You can also mix it with any herbal tea or green tea and drink it.
So kick start your metabolism and include this amazing drink to lose weight and improve your metabolism. For any other queries or suggestions please write it down below in my comment section. And till then remember ‘Beauty lies within’.