Are you facing hair-fall?
Hair is the reflection of your health. Hair fall main reasons could be stress, climatic conditions, health reasons and poor care. If you’re facing hair fall then reason could be seasonal change too. Remember when there is climatic change you will face hair fall for sure. Another thing, if you are facing hair fall from a long time, it means time to change your shampoo or hair oil. Get some mild shampoos and use it diluted. It means in a mug take 1/4th of water and mix shampoo in it (of same quantity that you normally use for shampooing) and wash your hair with this solution.
Hair-oil Tips: There many hair oil which you can make at home. One is mixing different oils like mix olive oil, almond oil and castor oil and apply it regularly. I will tell, other oiling methods too in coming posts.
Quick fix for hair : Hibiscus Flowers are really good to get rid of hair fall.
Simply grind hibiscus flower, its leaves, aloe vera and methi (fenugreek) powder together and make a paste like this. This paste is really slimy and sticky, but anything for healthy hair! 🙂
Apply this mixture onto your hair and keep it for 1 hour at least. Apply on roots especially. The longer you keep its better! Wash it with normal water.
If you have any query or confusion. Send me an e-mail or simply comment on post. You can also send a mail, If you are looking for any particular tip or something. Till then, Be happy!! 🙂
Everybody will suggest you for basic care or routine care. Well that’s absolutely true and essential. Basic care means –
Cleaning –> Toning –> Moisturizing
But now the question arises what you supposed to do cleaning Toning And moisturizing??
Every skin demands special attention and care. I will discuss each step according to skin type i.e. normal, dry, oily and mixed type!
NORMAL– If you have normal skin just give big thanks to your parents and your hormones. For you skin care is little easier than the other types of skin.
- Cleaning – Cleaning means removing dirt particles from your skin. Never use soap.. (It applies for all skin types!) Use face-wash. Natural face-wash are good for you. Like face-wash made from fruits like strawberry or apple. Or face-wash made from aloe Vera. You can also use cream base face wash too but I will suggest to use it in winters.
Note – P.S. it’s important to understand every brand got different s types of ingredients used in the making. So it’s possible some ingredients can even react to your skin or suits you well. So pick your face wash according to your skin and if there is any kind of reaction, rashes or irritation discontinue that product.
- Toning – Best toner for your skin type is rosewater. Rose water is best toner for all skin type. Specific rose toners are available in the market too.
- Moisturizing – Now the most tricky part. Creams based things generally clog your skin pores and it won’t allow your skin to breath. (remember this tips applies to all skin type). Applying dollop of cream is not a solution. Let your skin absorb the cream properly. There should be no oil residue left on your skin. If you feel like you can apply more later.
Choose skin creams which suits you. Don’t start running to buy any new product just looking at the fascinating advertising. Always check the ingredients and if you still feel like switching to any cream just jump into the same brand but different product may be. Check the ingredients of the product which suits and buy your next cream which is made of the same ingredients of the product you use generally.
Now for DRY SKIN – Really tough to care in winters. Dry skin have a big problem of freckles and wrinkles. Because of dryness they loose the natural elasticity of skin. So, this type of skin needs attention too.
- Cleaning – You can use cream based face-wash easily. Which moisture your skin and don’t make it dry. So pick products with a great care.
- Toning – Toning is important for dry skin too. For dry skin use toners made from orange oil. Orange toners are really good as orange give nourishment and shine to your face. If your skin is dull and lifeless it will help in getting rid of it.
note– People those who have oily skin can use orange toners at times in winters for a youthful and glowing skin.
- Moisturizing – Again cream base or heavy creams for you to make your skin supple and smooth. Baby creams are really good for skin as its mild and as its are specially made for babies. So there is less use of chemicals. right choice for moisturizing.
OILY and MIXED type of skin – Ahhh the most problematic skin. I am one of them in that list. Pimples, rashes and acne and what not! This routine is specially for this type of skin. Make it a ritual if you have oily skin.
- Cleaning – Again pick face wash according to skin type. salicylic acid wash or products having salicylic acid as an ingredients are good for your skin. I use johnson & johnson’s clean and clear forming face wash. people also use neutrogena face wash for pimples but it didn’t suit me at all. In fact I had bad rashes after using it. I also like garnier face washes. You use the product which suits you but just check for salicylic acid ingrdient in it.
- Toning – This is the most important step for oily skin. Toning not just tone your skin but removes excess oils and dirt particles from deep pores too. use toners or astringent mixed with water or rose water. I use astringent mixed with rose water. It cool down my skin and clean the pores.
- Moisturizing – Again look for products which have salicylic acid in it. It helps in getting rid of pimples. Once pimples are treated next step is to remove the marks. ( I will discuss that in my coming posts). Don’t use cream based products. In fact use serum based or water based products its best for oily skin. I use a local product from kolkata and it did wonder for me. I will share my lotion details too in coming posts.
AT THE END –
- All I say, Be particular about this routine. Use it two times in a day. Once in the morning when you are getting ready for your work or school, and another when you are going for bed.
- One more thing, use of Sunscreen. Always use sunscreen when you step out in sunlight.
- Exfoliation and removal of dead skin is another vital process that i will be discussing in next post.
Till then, Keep Smiling! Its a best way to look awesome!
Yay! My first post for this blog. So, Hi everyone. I Hope you guys are doing well. Little confused how to begin with but first of all, want to thanks my friends those actually asked me to start writing a blog for all these tips I used to give them. And special Thanks to Dimpy Pawar; who is the actual inspiration behind this blog. Thanks Gurl! :*
This is me at my friend’s wedding and believe me I didn’t use any base or foundation. My skin is really sensitive, so whenever I use foundations or base, either my skin got some rashes or pimple. So, I simply avoid it. To get a clear skin, the first thing you have to understand is “whatever you eat, it reflects on your skin, so eat healthy!”
Eat everything but in moderation. Everybody talks about to avoid junk foods. I will say the same, but if you have junk food too once in a blue moon it hardly makes a difference. Eat whatever you feel like but flush out toxic from your body. Have liquid diets like juices and soups, milk and curd (yogurt) which are really good for skin. So consume them each day without a fail.
Fruits and vegetables are next. I love fruits and I have all seasonal fruits from bananas to grapes to apple to watermelon. I like everything and I make sure to grab one fruit at least in day. It not just help me to get rid of all hunger pangs I have at times. But also helps me not to gain weight! Easy #tip, isn’t?
To start with –
- Drink at least 3 liters or 8-9 glasses of water in a day.
- Have fresh juices (without sugar and salt); avoid package juices too. You can have coconut water (green coconut) too its rich in vital minerals which is good for your digestive system and skin.
- oats are also good for your digestive system
# At times, we have skin problems because of indigestion and improper diet. So, its important to eat healthy and on time.
This is all for today, I guess I have shared one basic rule to start the journey of beautiful skin that we all have. Till then, remember – Beauty Lies within!