Show Love by Subscribing to my channel, https://goo.gl/zDVVYu
It won’t take much of your time but it means a lot to me 🙂
In the continuation of healthy recipe series, today we are preparing healthy breakfast. We all the breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And skipping breakfast is not good for your body and immunity. If you want to lose weight balanced diet is really important which include breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You can find the video on health lunch of weight loss, Click Here.
Today’s breakfast is banana oatmeal pancakes. It’s healthy, its filling and pack full of nutrients. Not just kids love it but so the adults. And it’s really easy to make as well. And you can find all the ingredients in the kitchen itself.
To make this recipe you need –
- ½ Cup – Oats flour (just grind your regular oats in a grinder)
- ½ Cup – Wheat flour
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Clarified Butter or Ghee
- 1 Tablespoon Chia seeds
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla essence
- ½ Teaspoon Baking powder or Baking Soda
- Milk (to mix the batter)
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1 bowl to mix
- First mash the bananas into a smooth paste.
- Add wheat flour and oats flours.
- Add all the ingredients except baking powder, honey and milk.
- Take a whisk and keep stirring the mixture by adding little milk at a time to make a smooth batter.
- Add honey and keep stirring.
- At the end, mix baking powder. Always mix baking powder in the end and don’t whisk the mixture for long. If you keep stirring the batter even after mixing baking powder then you will end up having stiff pancakes. For fluffy pancakes always add baking powder in the end and don’t whisk for long.
- Now take a griddle or frying pan and apply clarified butter with the help of a brush.
- Now pour the mixture on the pan and spread it.
- Cover the pan and make sure the heat is at low. Check the pancakes, when you see small bubbles or craters then it means it’s time to flip the pancakes.
- Cook both the sides evenly. And keep making pancakes in the same way.
- Drizzle some honey or pancake syrup. And serve it with coffee.
- And it’s done!
I hope you like this recipe.
Note: Serve these pancakes with Bulletproof Coffee to maximize its benefits. It will help in boosting the metabolism. You can find the recipe of bulletproof coffee, HERE.
Please share your thoughts and comments in the comment section.
Till then remember, beauty lies within.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this channel and its videos is for general purposes only and should not be considered as a professional advice. We are trying to provide a perfect, valid, specific, detailed information but we are not a licensed professional therefore make sure consult your consultant. All the content published in our channel is our own originality.
WordPress – https://beautytipsbysud.wordpress.com/
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/beautytipsbysud/
Pinterest – https://in.pinterest.com/sudiptadey/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/beautytipsbysud/
Email – email@example.com
Other related videos –
10 Health Hacks That Everyone Should Know! – https://youtu.be/phMB1Q7Df5c
How To Lose Weight Fast – A Fat Cutter Drink – https://youtu.be/PT10r0b3E2A
Healthy Snacks for Office and A Simple Oat Ball Recipe – https://youtu.be/hLrWo0KgnsA
Natural and Affordable Pre-Workout Drink – Bulletproof Coffee with Coconut Oil – https://youtu.be/uHnZu2y8lrU
An Herbal Tea – Hibiscus Tea, Benefits and Precautions – https://youtu.be/bz-vzofZTfo
3 Vitalizing Homemade Scrubs for Face – https://youtu.be/QHjnPBlBRAU
Morning Skincare Routine – https://youtu.be/isoBOXayjq4
3 Homemade Face Packs for Oily Skin, Acne and Pimple Prone Skin – https://youtu.be/hHS2BuwAgw8
3 Quick Home Remedies to Shrink Open Pores – https://youtu.be/J4JNmuRZTZw
DIY Eye Cream [Gel] for Dark Circles – https://youtu.be/7cABU85LykY
DIY-BIO OIL AT HOME-The Elixir Oil – https://youtu.be/vNdJdqoZv0A
5 minute makeup challenge | Beauty Tips By Sud – https://youtu.be/dJQEicCaXe8
DIY Activated Charcoal Peel-Off Mask (Without Glue) – https://youtu.be/OXsV08Xj7CY